Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ForumGame]Story Time

+5
Vaan
Flutter
Admin
Entranced
InkDemon
9 posters

Go down

[ForumGame]Story Time Empty [ForumGame]Story Time

Post by InkDemon Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Ok the title says it all, you can make up the story or tell a story that was part of your life. This isnt really a game but it is something I like to do when I have the time.

Um, I dont have my own story at the time.... well I kinda do but its a secret due to its a part of my project that I am currently working on. (Surprisingly not school related.)

P.S. I am gonna be doing weekly forum games for you guys, idk if I can ensure a day of the week I can keep sending them out but I can ensure you that once a week there will be a new forum game! (Im not to sure if this is ok to the admins so please let me know if it goes to far, I dont wanna be banned from Camon Heroes. Sad For realz!)
InkDemon
InkDemon
level 3

Back to top Go down

[ForumGame]Story Time Empty Re: [ForumGame]Story Time

Post by Entranced Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 pm

As long as they are appropriate, i don't see a problem as of now. Tosai will have to tell you what he thinks though. Also i think that it would be entertaining until release of camon hero. After camon hero is released i personally wont be spending as much time on the forums...AS I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!!! i will be spending half the time on the forums, and half in game so that we will have rewards for our event's ect, although i don't plan on having a lot of "me" time, it might be nice for others to have something to do on both the forums, and in game.
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

I don't really see this as a game..

But you can do it.
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Here's a story of my life.

There I was... reaching for the door knob. I said to myself"Don't do it, you'll regret it!" Still ignoring the fact that I'd regret it, I twisted the silver knob slowly. The knob slowly turned until it reached a stop. I gulped my throat. I took a step forward wondering what to expect. I slammed the door open. BANG! I stood there breathing for my life. I then closed the door.

The End.
Flutter
Flutter
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Amazing.

let me grab one of my stories that i wrote for no reason, what so ever.

HERE IT IS!!!

There once was a cow, a very lonely cow. she didn't like visitors, you see she lived in a shed, a very lonely shed. This shed had a picture of Alex in it, you see it was a very ugly girl cow. This girl cow loved ice cream so you see...she was also a fat cow. This fat cow loved to play on the computer. can you guess her name? I hope not, because it was a very ugly name. When you think of ugly names you think of molly or rodger...rather rodger-et. Don't laugh at this cow, because she is a NINJA ASSASSIN...With lightsabers...and a goatee. She will RAWR-ROFLSTOMP you. She is also, you guessed it a part time pirate, at the one-hundred leagues under the see club. Which makes her a NINJA-ASSASSIN-JEDI-PIRATE-WITH-A-GOATEE-COW. Thats a mouthful which is usually how her mouth is you see, she loves brownies. I know what you were thinking, you is now reading this extremely long story, while day dreaming about dicks. I like to think that i am not random, but i am past that, while i was growing-up-to-be-four i would often think about cows...and how cows go meow. I guess that's the point of this story. Cows go meow. But infact they don't they actually make weird sound something like this: GARLOFAGULUSTARD (GAR-LOAF-AGULUS-TARD). I hope you have enjoyed this story, because its awesome. I hope you dont think that this story will end here...Cause it wont. That was just the intro. Here is the real story.

One day MOLLERODGA was walking toward her shed when what happened? She got ATTACKED by and extremely large squirrel about the size of 3 basketballs. MOLLERODGA didn't have time to react she took out her lightsaber, but had a hard time doing so, because she has hooks, for feet. when she finally got them out she was already losing the battle. She Used her jedi mind-tricks and made the squirrel go ROAR at himself. this scared the extremely large squirrel who had bananas for arms. The squirrel then took out...NERF-N-SWORDS and slashed vigorously at MOLLERODGA. She dodged and quickly retaliated with a "ninja-Throwing-Star" which turned into a smiley face half-way towards Gnarf (that's his name). Gnarf grabbed one of his banana arms and peeled it to reveal a HIPPOPOTAMUS-HAMMER. MOLLERODGA finally said "i am going to end this now!" she charged up and screamed with her disgusting voice. "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!" A GIANT BURST OF BLUE ENERGY THAT WAS SHAPED LIKE A FIST PUNCHED THE CRAP OUT OF GNARF! Leaving him a bunch of fluffy basketballs.
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 pm

I woke up in a daze, my face covered in coldsweat. Looking down I wasn't in my own bed, rather I was outside on the ground. It seems like I was in the middle of the road in some desert-looking environment. I can't tell for sure since it's so dark outisde and the moonlight was my only light. I felt chills down my whole body as I woke up not knowing where I am.

I walked down the road hoping and wishing this was some kind of sick joke. Looking around a bit, there was nothing in sight that would help me know where I am. I continued to walk down the road, hoping a car would come by so I can hitchhike my way back to town, until a pack of wild coyotes on the side of the road came into view. My heart started pounding knowing that they would rip me to shreds in seconds. I slowly started walking backwards, until i stepped on a twig, (OF ALL THINGS that would make my situating any worse). The coyotes turned thier heads to me, teeth growling, hungry eyes gazing at me. If I ran it would only excite them to chase me. I started frantically walking backwards, looking for some kind of weapon. A rock, branch, even a piece of cactus would help me. Sadly there was nothing in view that can help. Only sand was around me, and the coyotes.

I fell down to my knees as the coyotes were creeping closer. Knowing my death was near I prayed for my life, wishing someone or a miracle would come. They creeped ever so close to me, until they started whining. I looked up and saw the wolves run off into the dunes. I let off a sigh of relief. I wondered why the wolves would run off like that when they had an easy prey like me. I turned around and saw a figure that looked like a human. I couldn't tell if it was another human being, a cactus, or something else since it was so dark. I yelled to see if it was another person, "HEEEEY"! No response. I waited until he or she made a move. It was just standing there doing nothing. I took one step forward to get a better look, then It took one step forward. I took a step back, and It took a step forward, coming closer. Chills went down my spine. If the coyotes fear something this "thing" would make them run off in terror like that, I should probably get away too. Fear started to take over me quickly. I took a big step backward to get away, but "It" took a big step forward, mimicking my movements. I panicked. I started to run for my life, not knowing whats going to happen to me If "It" catches me. I can hear "It" coming closer with every step it takes. My legs were starting to give from the fear and the encounter from the wolves, making my movement wobbly. Running into the darkness I prayed again that someone would save me. "It" came so close to me that I was almost in his grasp. I tripped and fell onto the ground. I couldn't run anymore. I was out of breathe and my legs wouldn't move anymore. I turned around and saw the shadowy figure looming over me...

I woke up in my bed, not remembering what I just dreamed. I turned on the computer and started trolling on Camon Heroes thread...

Last edited by Vaan on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

rofl nice story.
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:15 am

Yes I think I should get a GP for best story of all times!
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Td0ggk1llz Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

0.o I think we should vote on it before we give you anything.
Td0ggk1llz
Td0ggk1llz
Administrator
Administrator

http://Camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm

I think... There are too many words on this page.

Lol.
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychedelic<3 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Too much reading for ya? Btw, nice stories. :3
Psychedelic<3
Psychedelic<3
level 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 am

I was standing on a cliff above the ocean. I blinked a few times, came to my senses and looked down. I sprung back on instincts, making way for my safety. My head felt like a hangover, feeling nauseas. As i grasped my head, I stood up. "Where am I? Who...am I?". I looked around and saw the ocean in front of me and the forest of trees behind. Looking down, there's no way to climb down that steep of a cliff. Only one way to go...
-Waking up not knowing where and who you are is the worst luck possible-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I stood on the cliff and looked around for any signs of towns or houses I could go to. Nothing but trees and water around me. Looking over the horizon I saw the sun going down quickly, soon to get darker. I started to walk into the forest. I found a small dirt trail that leads deeper into the forest. As I walked, something in my pocket was jingling around. It was a bullet. I reached down into my pocket and took out five more bullets. Six bullets were now in my hands. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, neither does me having a near-death experience back there on the cliffs. My headache suddenly came back. I was swerving around trying to hold on to something. I held onto a tree until the pain stopped. Looking at the trail again, I remembered something. I remembered walking down this trail with someone... but who? My memories slowly started to cloud up, not knowing the person I once walked with here. So many questions I wanted to know: Who am I? Why was I at the cliffs? What was my purpose? What are the bullets for? I continued to walk into the twisted treelines not knowing what fate had in store for me.

Chills ran down my spine as the forest got darker. The temperature got cold just in an hour, and soon to get colder with each passing minute. I had to look for shelter soon or my *** will freeze off in this frigid night. I continued to walk down the narrow trail until small vines started to cover it up. I looked up and saw the exit of the forest. I ran forward, hoping there would be a town or house nearby.
My jaw dropped to the ground. I can no longer tell fantasy from reality anymore. "This has to be a dream...". Anyone can tell this house has to be in some bad horror movie. A house no one should ever go too... ever! But with blowing frigid winds, I can tell I could easily die from freezing out here. I just hope my luck can't get any worse. I continued to walk towards the house, not knowing what will happen next.

I came to the doorstep, panting off the cold air around me. The front porch lights are on so someone, or something is living here (of course). I rang the doorbell, waiting. No answer. I rang the doorbell twice, covering my hands from the winds. No answer. I tried banging on the door this time, and the door opened slightly. It seems the door was open the whole time (how typical). I walked into the house and called if anyone was here, "Hello? Is anyone home?". My voice echoed throughout the corridors of the mansion. No reply. I probably shouldn't have done that.

I was fatigued and hungry from my walk in the forest. Thinking of only one place to go in this situation, the kitchen. I walked towards the door my instincts would tell me the kitchen would be there. And I was right. I found a small broken down rusty kitchen. I opened the fridge door an- Oh my god I found brownies. I ate and scarfed them down like it was a free buffet on saturdays. After eating the delicacy I drank some water from the water bottle that was sitting next to the brownies. Getting my hunger out of the way I started to notice my surroundings a bit more. Why would such a mansion have a small rugged kitchen? There was also a .44 magnum gun on the table. Picking it up slowly I looked at it. Six slots were empty. Having a flashback at the forest I remembered I had bullets. I slided the bullets into the gun. A perfect fit. I don't know. I don't know how this gun and my bullets have any connections to my past. I looked at the fridge door and saw photos of kids playing outside. The picture had two people in it: an older boy, and a little girl. My head suddenly throbbed of pain. Parts of memories had started to rush into my head. The pain was unbearable! Falling onto the floor, I looked up at the picture once more, eyes darkening. As the whole room turned dark, I cried out softly, "Reina...".

I felt the warmth of sun rays looming onto me. Looking up at the rays, my eyes were clearing up slowly. I've awaken in a lush green meadow. I slowly started to stand. I was at a cliff and now this? So many questions left unsaid as I started to freak out. Before I let out a tantrum, I heard voices in the deep forest. The voices were coming closer, maybe it was the perpetrators that have dumped my body here! I reached my pocket to get my gun, but it was gone. "Shit!". I looked around to find any sort of weapon, but there was no time. I climbed the nearest tree and waited for the people to come, hoping that they pass by me. As the voices came closer, I looked over yonder and saw 2 kids chasing each other, laughing. One is a older boy maybe around age 8, and the other is a smaller girl around age 6. I let out a sigh if relief as I started to climb down. As the kids came closer to me I started to yell for them, "Hey!, can you guys help me out of here?". As I got down from the tree they started to come to me. I waited for them to get here, wanting to ask them a lot of questions. The kids stopped in front of me, talking and laughing to each other. I talked to the boy, "Hey kid, can you tell me where I am?". He didn't look up to me, nor the girl as if I wasn't there. "Hey kid, I'm talking to you!". I looked at the girl and... it was Reina! My childhood friend! "What's going on here?!" As I grabbed the boys shoulders, my hand passed right through him! I jumped back in shock as I recomposed myself. "What the hell? Are these spirits? Am I dead?". My head started spinning. I calmed down a bit, "Freaking out isn't going to help me now, nor will it later". Looking at the boy again, I just noticed that he looked just like me! Could this be part of my past memories? I joined the kids conversation, hoping they would say something that could help me. (Reina): "Hey, do you remember this tree?". (Boy): "Yeah, this tree was where we met the first time, how could I ever forget?". (Reina): I'm so glad you remembered! I'm so happy!". They bothed smiled, then it was silence. Then Reina cried out, "I want to stay here with you, but my parents kept saying how they won a lottery and won a mansion in Europe or something". Reina started to cry. Looking at her crying almost made me want to cry with her. The boy looked up at the girl and gave a promising smile. (Boy): "Just because your gonna go live in Europe doesn't mean we can never see each other again! I'm sure that one day I can come there and see you". The girl stopped crying and also gave the boy a smile. (Reina): "Yeah your right. You promise you'll come visit me someday?". (Boy): "Definitely! You can count on it!". They bothed laughed and started to walk away. (Reina): "Thank you... Vaan".

I woke up again with sunrays on my face. This time I'm back on the kitchen floor. Blinking a few times I noticed I had a dream. I must've dozed to sleep here and its already the afternoon. Looking at the time it's already 5:00 p.m. I practically was knocked out the whole day! Getting off the kitchen floor I looked at the picture again. "When Reina said "Vaan", was she talking to... me? Is my name Vaan?". If I leave now I would have more questions than answers, and I would definitely regret it. So this house was... Reinas'? If this is Reina's house then I must be in Europe! But how did I get to Europe from America? Why is this house empty? What happened to Reina?! Standing here thinking isn't going to do me any good. I took my gun off the table and left the kitchen, looking for clues of what happened here.

I walked to the living room knowing that there might be pictures or belongings that can help me find Reina. I was wrong. There was only covered up furnitures and old antiques. Walking into the dining room it was the same. I've started to notice that for a big mansion, it was pretty small inside, almost like a normal house. I've also noticed there isn't any electricity working. Did the winds from last night freeze the power lines? Immediately I started to look for candles or a flashlight, knowing the sunlight will only be there for only an hour. If I don't find something soon will be left in the dark. Turning back, I head towards the kitchen and look in the drawers. I couldn't find any lights, but I luckily found a pocket knife. I set the knife in my back pocket, just in case I might need it. Before leaving the kitchen, I took the picture of me and Reina and left it in my pocket for memorable purposes. I went upstairs knowing the only place that has any clues tied to this place. Reina's room.

To be continued...
-Writing atm. If you have any ideas whats going to happen next Ill be in vent-

Last edited by Vaan on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanc Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm

hurry vaan!!!! ^^
Tanc
Tanc
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Flutter Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:35 pm

That's a creepy story Vaan... kind of spooky. The only happy part was the brownies :3.
Flutter
Flutter
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanc Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm

There once was a man named stan. He lived in a tiny old van. The van was so small, it was actually no van at all. But Stan called it a van anyways.

i was gonna make it a long rhyming story but im too lazy ^^
Tanc
Tanc
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Yep my internet was disconnected for a few days now but I'm back. I will continue the story in a bit. If you have any ideas you would like to put into the story that would help. Smile
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanc Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:41 pm

put me in it =P idk how tho, surprise me xD
Tanc
Tanc
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm

-posts a story- -ennn, suprisingly, i dreamt his up last night....... >.> ok so it was a weird dream, but i was thinking about it right before i "bumped my head on the lamp next to bed and then rising up quickly and hit the top of the headboard of my bed causing me to "lose conciousness" and have this dream >.>- -since i don't remember it clearly, hehehe.... *makes stuff up on the way*-

*Pant pant* a girl umongst the small road in the forest was sprining home. The silvery moon shone in the night, giving light to the yokai which lived here.
Why in hell's name was I out this late???? She muttered under her breath.
Suddenly, a rustle was heard from behind her, and a shadow of a being racing faster than her was made out in the woods beside the path. If it couldn't get any worse... *clack* Oh no The girl tripped on a rock on the road, getting some dirt on her light purple dress and her plain white blouse. Her glimmering black hair dangling slightly above the ground where her hands had touched down.
"Heh, at least I didn't crash face first," the girl said before getting back up.
To her suprise, she could see two flashing red lights a couple of meters infront of her. That's weird... she thought before her curiosity was quickly changed to fear and realization as those lights blinked...

-will continue this later, ran out of time to post it as im about to go home >.>- weeeeeeeee
Edit: weeee, ok i forgot it <.< sigh... u really can't remember dreams long
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down