Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check this clip from Camon Hero!!

+7
Fracouille
Misty
Flutter
Napalmhit
The.Neo
scyth
donny
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

check this clip from Camon Hero!! - Page 2 Empty Re: check this clip from Camon Hero!!

Post by Admin Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Fanzhon wrote:
Axolotl wrote:If they don't keep it in there I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

I'm just saying. Besides, you're supposed to be at least 13 to take part in "online interactions" anyway. Every 13-year-old knows what parts of girls bounce around and that they wear panties.

People always complain I'm posting inappropriate material or phrasing things in a way which is immoral and unnecessary due to the "possibility" a child may be viewing a board. While in all honesty, I see no reason a child would willingly want to "read" paragraphs of text in an intellectual discussion.

If the child is that interested in peoples opinions surely they've seen more than petty "sexual innuedos" on the net. I blame the parents, not myself if the kid is left unattended and stumbles upon pr0n or something related to mature content.

Lol. No speak of Lorali on my forums!
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

check this clip from Camon Hero!! - Page 2 Empty Re: check this clip from Camon Hero!!

Post by Flutter Tue May 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Fanzhon wrote:
Axolotl wrote:If they don't keep it in there I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

I'm just saying. Besides, you're supposed to be at least 13 to take part in "online interactions" anyway. Every 13-year-old knows what parts of girls bounce around and that they wear panties.

People always complain I'm posting inappropriate material or phrasing things in a way which is immoral and unnecessary due to the "possibility" a child may be viewing a board. While in all honesty, I see no reason a child would willingly want to "read" paragraphs of text in an intellectual discussion.

If the child is that interested in peoples opinions surely they've seen more than petty "sexual innuedos" on the net. I blame the parents, not myself if the kid is left unattended and stumbles upon pr0n or something related to mature content.

Lol. No speak of Lorali on my forums!

But it's the internet Sad
Flutter
Flutter
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Wed May 26, 2010 4:05 am

Cow girl. Jiggly. Hawt.
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2