Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My laptop is going away to be fixed...

+2
pikadusk
Axolotl
6 posters

Go down

My laptop is going away to be fixed... Empty My laptop is going away to be fixed...

Post by Axolotl Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Just so everyone knows, my laptop has been acting up, so I'm sending it back to Dell to get fixed... It's not even a year old... :/

The guy said it'll take 10 to 14 business days after I send it. A box should be arriving for it within a couple days.

I'll try to play Camon on my desktop, but it's kind of terrible, so please forgive me.

Hopefully they'll fix up my laptop quickly so I can get back into Camon Hero and not run it like poop on my desktop.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

My laptop is going away to be fixed... Empty Re: My laptop is going away to be fixed...

Post by pikadusk Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

your laptop has better equipment then your desktop... wow..
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

My laptop is going away to be fixed... Empty Re: My laptop is going away to be fixed...

Post by Axolotl Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

My desktop is 5 years old and was about $600, and my laptop is less than a year old, and a $1600 gaming computer...

So yeah, that's a pretty normal thing.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm

oh...
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Ouch....
My friend would just go nuts that you spent $1600 on a laptop, he'd make it a goal just to show you what pc you could get with that money, and how beastly it'd be. xD
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Well try taking a desktop PC to college classes every hour. Yeah, doesn't work.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 pm

I would have fixed it for you...

But you wouldn't have gotten it back. XD

No worries though, you have a spot in the guild, and there is no close date this time.
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Admin wrote:I would have fixed it for you...

But you wouldn't have gotten it back. XD

No worries though, you have a spot in the guild, and there is no close date this time.
Haha, people seem to admire my laptop a lot. XD

But thanks for saving me a spot! Hopefully I can speed up my desktop so it doesn't suck as much, cuz I'm gonna play the second it's released regardless of computer awesomeness.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by The.Neo Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 pm

I have a laptop...and i hate it...i dont know why My laptop is going away to be fixed... 560528
I like the desktop because it's with me long time...We are like friends lol !
The.Neo
The.Neo
level 53

http://camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:33 pm

I choose laptop over desktop. It looks way cooler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 pm

DarkAngel wrote:I choose laptop over desktop. It looks way cooler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well, I'd rather use my desktop if it were more up-to-date. But, hey... This laptop is badass. Only problem it has externally is the fact that it has no numeric keypad to the right of the keyboard.

But it does have leather on it. Yeah, I killed a cow for this thing and it's awesome.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 am

I also just noticed that not only am I the 4th out of 50 on the CHG list, but I have a title within parentheses next to my name!

I must say thank you very, very much, Tosai. YA DID GOOD. XD
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Axolotl wrote:I also just noticed that not only am I the 4th out of 50 on the CHG list, but I have a title within parentheses next to my name!

What CHG list and where can we find it?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 pm

pikadusk wrote:
Axolotl wrote:I also just noticed that not only am I the 4th out of 50 on the CHG list, but I have a title within parentheses next to my name!

What CHG list and where can we find it?
Right here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm number 29... T_T oh, well I guess I can't always get everything I want... at least I am on the list.
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 pm

pikadusk wrote:I'm number 29... T_T oh, well I guess I can't always get everything I want... at least I am on the list.
Indeed, you're in the mother guild!
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum