Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer?

+3
Axolotl
DarkAngel
pikadusk
7 posters

Go down

Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer? Empty Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer?

Post by pikadusk Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Mounts does this game has anything like mounts or anything to cut our speed in half?? And I blame Axolotl for giving me a new question that I never had thought about before.

Oh and why does the title have to be 10 letters or longer?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer? Empty Re: Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer?

Post by DarkAngel Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Right I would like to know this. As much as I like long walks riding is much better.
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer? Empty Re: Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer?

Post by Axolotl Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Wait, how did I give you the idea for that question...? XD
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

oh, just a Giant Mechanical Spider...
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Ah, right, right. I was like... "I never brought up mounts..." XD

But yeah, I dunno if there are mounts. I hope so, it'd make travel a LOT easier when you get to areas that are in between two towns and there aren't any teleport points nearby.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

There are speed up spells and whatnot...So I don't foresee mounts in the near future.
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer? Empty fff

Post by ddajh Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 pm

pikadusk wrote:Mounts does this game has anything like mounts or anything to cut our speed in half?? And I blame Axolotl for giving me a new question that I never had thought about before.

this game has no mount Smile

however there are tons of way u can run fast!!!!

u gonna flyyyyyyyy

ddajh

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:20 am

Well there goes my dream of riding a cool mount [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

https://www.facebook.com/AceTrainerK

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 am

Psst.. Tosai that's the wrong game...
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 am

ddajh wrote:
pikadusk wrote:Mounts does this game has anything like mounts or anything to cut our speed in half?? And I blame Axolotl for giving me a new question that I never had thought about before.

u gonna flyyyyyyyy

We can fly?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 am

DarkAngel wrote:
ddajh wrote:

u gonna flyyyyyyyy

We can fly?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, not really... I am pretty sure I would have seen a flying spell if we could... then again I never saw a running spell so what do I know?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:46 am

No flying? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm

We're gonna find a way to fly. I'm withdrawing my proposal for a nuclear weapons program and am now proposing an air and space program.

CHGASA. You can pronounce that "Ch-gasa".
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTanky Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 pm

oh thats atlantica online i played it too long ago , hope in camon there will be so mutch strategy and tactic too . I seen lots of orka /camonhero videos on you tube and i didint seen mounts so im guesing no mounts in game
MrTanky
MrTanky
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm 116 in AO. Razz
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I downloaded AO & never played it because I can't decide what class to start with Mounts? What do you mean the title has to be 10 characters are longer? 856925
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTanky Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 pm

hehehe now atlantica is a freaking item mall parade and in updates only new cash shop items xd Hope in camon there will be no uber summons card to buy from cash shop
MrTanky
MrTanky
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm

MrTanky wrote:hehehe now atlantica is a freaking item mall parade and in updates only new cash shop items xd Hope in camon there will be no uber summons card to buy from cash shop

Good thing I never wasted anytime on it then. As for CH CS I expect the cards there to be a lot stronger than the ones in game.
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum