Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uforian community is making me sad... D:

+13
Flutter
scyth
Misty
Napalmhit
Senichi
mc27
pikadusk
AceTrainerK
Fracouille
Deuskull
Admin
The.Neo
Axolotl
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Uforian community is making me sad... D: Empty The Uforian community is making me sad... D:

Post by Axolotl Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I wish it could retain its friendly nature despite the delay, you know what I mean? Some of the topics are starting out really legitimately, but it only takes one person to ruin a topic. :\

I know you guys all agree. Well, if you don't, then you might need some glasses, haha.

Never, in any of my forum experience (and I believe I have a lot) have I seen a community go from being so optimistic to turning into the international hate-parade, aimed at the throats of those that kept us optimistic in the first place.

I wanna see if we can have a mature discussion about what's going on over at Uforia. Well, I know we're capable of being mature, because I haven't seen anything here that grinds my gears at all.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

The Uforian community is making me sad... D: Empty Re: The Uforian community is making me sad... D:

Post by The.Neo Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

i agree... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The.Neo
The.Neo
level 53

http://camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

The Uforian community is making me sad... D: Empty Re: The Uforian community is making me sad... D:

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 pm

I agree...Being there for almost 2 years now (as long as Uforia has been public), I've never seen it get to a point like this. It's, for lack of words, disgusting, that people would actually say the things I've been reading.

But it will be dealt with, so have no worries.
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deuskull Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 pm

The main word is "Patience".
I was a little astonished when I saw all that comments on the forum or on Facebook. 
Gosh~

But, it depends on the age. Youngsters don't have the patience to wait.
Everything has to be right here, right now.
I hope that the GMs are doing everything to make it work.
The only thing I have to reproach is the lack of communication and it can scare some people ...
But well, that's the game.

(THE GAME)
Deuskull
Deuskull
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fracouille Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Well said and i agree , just keep waiting and be patient.
The Gms are doing they best to fully restore the game back.

For the people not patient and keeping flooding Topics don't pay attention but still is annoying for other people to read the news.Can't really do something to it.Lack of communication from them

Fracouille
Fracouille
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Admin wrote:I agree...Being there for almost 2 years now (as long as
Uforia has been public), I've never seen it get to a point like this.
It's, for lack of words, disgusting, that people would actually say the
things I've been reading.

But it will be dealt with, so have no
worries.
Wow, 2 years and it hasn't gone that nuts until now.
But as you said, I'm sure all will be taken care of in due time.

I'm glad we can discuss this in a normal, non-"OMG IM SO MAD AT U BECAUSE U TELL ME TO STOP COMPLAINING" kind of way... Haha.

Deuskull wrote:The main word is "Patience".
I was a little astonished when I saw all that comments on the forum or on Facebook.
Gosh~

But, it depends on the age. Youngsters don't have the patience to wait.
Everything has to be right here, right now.
I hope that the GMs are doing everything to make it work.
The only thing I have to reproach is the lack of communication and it can scare some people ...
But well, that's the game.

(THE GAME)
Yeah, it realkly shows just what age group we're dealing with as the main offenders.

...And damn, you're sly.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 pm

I don't agree with the way people have been carrying themselves on the forums but I understand there frustration. When I first heard of Camon Heroes I was happy because it sounded like the kind of F2P I have been waiting for. Then I learn that it's in the hands of Uforia & my happiness quickly turned to utter disgust. I'm not going to sit here & rant about why I hate Uforia because it would take all day. I'll just say this until Uforia learns how to communicate with there players on a DAILY basis the forums will just get worst.
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

https://www.facebook.com/AceTrainerK

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm

I have to agree with Ace. However, with that said the only reason I would actually visit Uforia would be for an update however since updates seem to be an unusual concept for Uforia I rarely visit Uforia.com and therefore haven't seen all the bashing on the forums. The gaming community I come from always reported to the players what was happening even if that report was the developers are still working on it and nothing has been solved as of yet.
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by mc27 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm

I agree with what your all saying, I'm doing the same just looking for any obt info. and leaving... Not that good with dealing with the comments some are posting and would rather not say anything to harsh to them but they are proving the worst sterotypes of gamers true which is sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mc27
mc27
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Senichi Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Seriously. We just got to wait.

That is why we need to vent with each other! Very Happy
Senichi
Senichi
level 13

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

I forgot we even had Vent The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 727776 Nice avatar btw =P
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Yea, get on vent!
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm

I can tell, to be honest, I think what I saw in the 3k forums was a lot worse. xD
But then again, that's just my opinion. Razz
But yeah, I can't believe the forums got that bad, I'd say some troll must have been successful. >.>
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 am

Trolls know that everyone is pissed off so they are going to use that to start crap The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 856925
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Senichi Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am

AceTrainerK wrote:I forgot we even had Vent The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 727776 Nice avatar btw =P

Yea we do! Hahah
Thanks Ace :]
Senichi
Senichi
level 13

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:51 am

I just set it up The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 878181
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm not gonna lie. I'm having my doubts about this company and their ability to deliver, but on a plus side I already have a MMORPG that frequents my time so I don't have to think about when/if Camon Hero will come out.

Don't get me wrong.. I still hope it comes out but I just know nothing about this company's past record with delivery accuracy, support, or feedback.

Whenever the time comes for Camon Hero to go to OBT then I'll be as giddy as a school girl.
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

What mmo do you play The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 935357
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Lineage
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Nice official or private server The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 935357
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Misty wrote:I'm not gonna lie. I'm having my doubts about this company and their ability to deliver, but on a plus side I already have a MMORPG that frequents my time so I don't have to think about when/if Camon Hero will come out.

Don't get me wrong.. I still hope it comes out but I just know nothing about this company's past record with delivery accuracy, support, or feedback.

Whenever the time comes for Camon Hero to go to OBT then I'll be as giddy as a school girl.
My thoughts exactly, only I'm waiting for Soul Master to go CBT... It seems as though it'll have a similar fate.

Doesn't matter though, I have my trusty PS3.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:14 pm

AceTrainerK wrote:Nice official or private server The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 935357
Official of course! Lands Of Aden server ;D
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:46 pm

I have very fond memories of Lineage & Lineage II The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 878181
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 pm

That's the biggest reason I can't quit.. I literally grew up on that game xD

I started out on Ken server then when LoA was made I switched over there and kept on it. But I never had the chance to try out Lineage II when it was first released since they never made a mac client for it.

Talking about how the 'Uforian' community and how they're complaining makes me remember when NCsoft went through Community Managers like tissue paper and then that long 6 month period of time where no NC employee posted, not even server maintenance.. [Hahaha.. See how I went off topic yet still made lineage relevant to this? xD] So I know how it feels to go through a game where the company seems to care less about you.
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 pm

NCsoft has surely had it's ups & downs but they have proven themselves to be a pretty decent company on more than one occasion. Uforia on the other hand has yet to do so with any of there games & honestly they never will The Uforian community is making me sad... D: 856925
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next