Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :]

5 posters

Go down

Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :] Empty Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :]

Post by Kinchi Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 am

Le-sigh. So okay, think about it like this. We are trying to make a guild right? With FAQ and the likes of that nature. So why not everyone chip in and help the admins, and moderators, and GMs of this site? I mean really. It can be a very quick way of making the guild.

If it takes 2 people 2 days of gold-grinding to make a guild; then what would fifty people do in two hours?

Think about it people, for the sake of the guild!

Kinchi
level 2

Back to top Go down

Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :] Empty Re: Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :]

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am

We do have a decent number of people who will be helping. Smile The more the merrier though!
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :] Empty Re: Something I've already posted on the Uforia site. :]

Post by Kinchi Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 am

Yes!

Kinchi
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Td0ggk1llz Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 am

How about we spend today getting to lvl 10, then those who are up there can mine the first board for gold for a bit. I'm pretty sure if there were 4 or 5 people all chipping in what they won we'd have enough in an hour or two.
Td0ggk1llz
Td0ggk1llz
Administrator
Administrator

http://Camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinchi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Better idea, but same idea all the same!

WE get five or so people to level fifteen, then we do quests, whatever gold we have, pull it together. Give it over to Tosai, then we farm for maybe 1-2 hours. -I'll be on for about 4-5 hours tonight.-

Kinchi
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by gerton Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Well i realy wished i could help you...

but here the games gets open at 2AM so i cant help at the beginning...

so, ill be on tomorrow, for like.. all day Razz

so, good luck leveling, i will hope to catch up with you.
gerton
gerton
level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Bro i will help this guild forevs i am a beast at getting cash, Razz
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down