Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent

3 posters

Go down

New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent Empty New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent

Post by 411662 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Of course there were more, like this new Digimon thing that got subbed 2 days ago, but here r the ones that looked interesting,

Amagami SS
seems nice, animation style's ok, storyline seems interesting, would probably be a drama show, so, probably considered shoujo anime

High School of the Dead
kinda ecchi, and yeah..... but the animation style's amazing, the storyline seems nice too, guess i'll have to watch shounen this time xP

Nurarihyon no Mago
O-O wow, animation style, meh, could be better, storyline, seems interesting, it's a mix of fantasy, school life, and currently i can't choose weather this one's more shounen or more shoujo

Seitokai Yakuindomo
xP definitly shounen here, it's about an all girls school that recently became co-ed, animation style's definitly a keeper, storyline again, it seems interesting, but more over it was made 4 a both gender target audience so it seems pretty interesting, though, of course, after the first episode, it seems more like shounen than shoujo type,

o-o;; a lot of new animes came out these few weeks it seems, some seem ok xD
Digimon Xros Wars
lol, it's digimon, it might be ok, havn't really taken much of a look at it though, seems ok~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Strike Witches 2
well if u watched and liked season 1, u'll probably like season 2, then again, i was never too much of a fan of this anime o-o;;

Mitsudomoe
well, loli, ecchi, moe, xP seems to pull all that off with it's unique style, it's ok i guess o-o;;

Ookami and the Seven Companions
by all means, it looks decent o-o;; won't be sure till i finish downloading it to see it though xD

Occult Gakuen or Occult Acadamy
well, it's title's captivating enough o-o;;,if u like paranormal stuff, this anime's perfect~

Kurenai OVA
xP not sure what to say, all i know is it's about school life, -won't know what else till i finish downloading-

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
definitly shounen, though, the storyline's still interesting, xP animation's ok, music seemed ok lol, it's definitly a keeper~

The Legend of Legendary Heroes / Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu
loli, moe, what else can u ask for, o of course, a good storyline, good animation style, really a keeper definitly, though it all depends on how it turns out later, but anyways, it's a great adventure / fantasy type anime,

there's still a few more, but i know nothing about them, and am too lazy to research,
funny thing is, all these animes are new, and came out in the past few days lol.....
xP aka they're all at ep1,
xD i'll post more as time comes,
i was planning to make a list of on-going anime that's ok, or bad, or anything, and say what i think about them but there's way too many so.....
>.>
level 73

Back to top Go down

New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent Empty Re: New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent

Post by Fanzhon Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 am

Strike Witches / Sekirei / Ookami = legendary and have been planning to watch for some time.
Fanzhon
Fanzhon
level 17

Back to top Go down

New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent Empty Re: New anime that came out in the past 2 weeks that were fairly decent

Post by Vaan Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 pm

I read the High school of the Dead Manga. I loved it alot but I didn't know they made a anime show now. I should look for it.

Last edited by Vaan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 am

question, how fast does it take 4 a new anime to come out o-o;;
-adds 2 more to the list-

Kuroshitsuji II
lol, -watching it right now- -first 5 minutes seems ok xD- seems kinda gloomy xP

Shiki
weird style o-o;;. but works i guess, suprisingly a lot of the new anime's about fantasy/paranormal things, and this one's no different, hair style's ok~ i can't tell what the story's about from the first episode though,
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down