Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :)

+7
Axolotl
Napalmhit
Admin
The.Neo
DarkAngel
Wolfboy1862
mc27
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :) - Page 5 Empty Re: We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :)

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 am

BlackBear wrote:Unsuccessful plan sounds unsuccessful >:
I can always hold them at gunpoint. I am specializing in rifles, after all...
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :) - Page 5 Empty Re: We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :)

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 am

pikadusk wrote:
BlackBear wrote:I gave Tosai 200k to start CHG in CBT and besides grinding 2 characters to get the CBT event rewards, I also wrote 2 thorough guides in this time period.

Which weapon classes did you grind?

Pure 2H sword on Exalted and Champion was made specifically to test the Witchblade build I created.

They're both relatively fast. Champion did a bit less damage, but he was much more useful, imo.

I didn't get far enough to get in to the real fun of dual-weapon builds.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

http://formspring.me/bryanthebear

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:34 am

Threatening people to join our guild... hmm... that sounds like a failed idea that Tosai tried once.
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 am

pikadusk wrote:Threatening people to join our guild... hmm... that sounds like a failed idea that Tosai tried once.
No threats, just... "Forced persuasion".
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 am

Synonyms are synonyms?
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 am

BlackBear wrote:
pikadusk wrote:
BlackBear wrote:I gave Tosai 200k to start CHG in CBT and besides grinding 2 characters to get the CBT event rewards, I also wrote 2 thorough guides in this time period.

Which weapon classes did you grind?

Pure 2H sword on Exalted and Champion was made specifically to test the Witchblade build I created.

They're both relatively fast. Champion did a bit less damage, but he was much more useful, imo.

I didn't get far enough to get in to the real fun of dual-weapon builds.

Meh, remind me that if I want to quickly grind a character to not pick a support class.
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 am

BlackBear wrote:Synonyms are synonyms?
AND LIES ARE LIES. D:
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 am

^--- probably a good idea for any MMO
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 am

BlackBear wrote:^--- probably a good idea for any MMO
Agreed.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by mc27 Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Why not make a challege out of lvling the Main guild and Sister to lvl 3 or 5 winner gets ??? braging rights and a good way to find mvp's and incourage team work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mc27
mc27
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5