Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :)

+7
Axolotl
Napalmhit
Admin
The.Neo
DarkAngel
Wolfboy1862
mc27
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :) - Page 4 Empty Re: We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :)

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:52 am

BlackBear wrote:
Axolotl wrote:I'm just glad we have girls in the guild. I'd feel odd if it were all guys. It's nice to have a mix. XD

Correction: Girls in Camon Heroes main branch, lol. If you look at the guild rosters, Tosai put almost ALL the women in the main branch.

I wonder why. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...I approve of this decision.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :) - Page 4 Empty Re: We will have voice-chat communication even if it kills me. :)

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 am

Maybe if you are nice to him he will give you Duchess, she is not assigned to a guild yet.
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 am

As do I >_>
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 am

Over half my guild is inactive, which is sad because in CBT I grinded harder than anyone else in CHG
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

http://formspring.me/bryanthebear

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 am

Well, if you want to be in CHG so badly. You could always suggest someone else to be guild leader of SH to Tosai.
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 am

Oh no no no no no no no no no.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 am

Ask Tosai to share the active members more equally between guilds?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:04 am

lol, my sense of humor may be a bit difficult to decipher, but I was just kidding.

I'm a huge flirt, but that's no biggie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SH is meant to be for the overflow from the main unit. Although essentially the same guild, not everyone can be in one guild because of the maximum capacity.

I understand this to the fullest. He also asked me to compile the roster, but I was too lazy to do so.

Regardless of the demographic of my portion of the guild, it won't affect my leadership or my solo performance.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 am

If anything, the fact that SH isn't as active is a good thing. It will bring a lot of new faces into the guild.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 am

If anything, the fact that SH isn't active is a good thing. It means I have less regulating to do.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 am

BlackBear wrote:lol, my sense of humor may be a bit difficult to decipher, but I was
just kidding.

I'm a huge flirt, but that's no biggie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SH is meant to be for the overflow from the main unit.
Although essentially the same guild, not everyone can be in one guild
because of the maximum capacity.

I understand this to the
fullest. He also asked me to compile the roster, but I was too lazy to
do so.

Regardless of the demographic of my portion of the guild,
it won't affect my leadership or my solo performance.

Oh, that was a joke? Meh, half the time I don't understand people's sense of humor at any rate, so I guess it doesn't matter...

You sure you won't be to lazy to lead if you were to lazy to compile a simple roster? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 am

Haha you got a point
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 am

BlackBear wrote:If anything, the fact that SH isn't active is a good thing. It means I have less regulating to do.
Damn, you have an excellent point, my good man.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 am

Oh no.

I mean, I'm going to have my guild up day 1 most likely.

I also plan on getting all of the active members in as soon as possible too, I just don't plan on doing any active recruitment.

That's Tosai's job to deal with the paperwork.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 am

Well, I never been a person who was good at active recruitment or guild events, so I guess I could understand... and since when did computer games have paperwork?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 am

It wasn't meant to be taken literally.

The recruitment, site modification, guild funds inventory, guild activity and roster, etc. etc. etc.

I'll do my part by being a go-to guy, helping manage events, conflict resolution and guild reputation.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 am

Here at Camon Heroes, we are extremely serious about everything. We take everything literally and humor is a reason for banishment.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 am

Us here at Split Horizon have impeccable senses of humor and a very nonchalant attitude!

It's our way of recruiting women! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 am

Nah, just the people around here with autism takes everything literally. Normal people take thing less literally then us autistic types.

and how many females have you recruited by humour?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 am

It's a work in progress D:
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 am

I heard that everyone in SH is a noob
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:26 am

I gave Tosai 200k to start CHG in CBT and besides grinding 2 characters to get the CBT event rewards, I also wrote 2 thorough guides in this time period.
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:26 am

I'll bring the ladies into CHG and SH by promising long nights and free popcorn.

They'll flock like birds. To the free popcorn, of course.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBear Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 am

Unsuccessful plan sounds unsuccessful >:
BlackBear
BlackBear
level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 am

BlackBear wrote:I gave Tosai 200k to start CHG in CBT and besides grinding 2 characters to get the CBT event rewards, I also wrote 2 thorough guides in this time period.

Which weapon classes did you grind?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next